We are excited to share an upcoming opportunity for students. The Student Employee Diversity Forum Series will be taking place virtually the week of October 18th. This Series features multiple sessions on a variety of topics & guest facilitators taking place throughout the week. While sessions are geared towards Student Employees, any student who is interested is encouraged to attend. Below is a list of each session’s date, time, and topic. We would greatly appreciate your help in sharing these student opportunities within your circles, if possible.
- October 18th 11 am | Session on Self Care Awareness
- October 19th 10 am | Session on Equity in the Workplace
- October 19th 3 pm | Session on LGBTQ+ Student Worker Bill of Rights
- October 20th TBD | UW-Madison Dreamers Organization
- October 20th 3 pm | Session on International Student Panel
- October 21st 1 pm | Session on Privilege and White Identity
- October 22nd 1 pm | Session on Being an Advocate for Change
More information including descriptions and zoom links of each session can be found here: https://studentjobs.wisc.edu/se-diversity-forum/.