Nominations for the ELIZABETH S. PRINGLE AWARD are open, and will remain open until 17 August.
This Award is made possible due to a generous endowment which was provided in order to create an award in the name of Ms. Pringle, a long time Classified Staff employee on campus. The University Staff Awards Selection Committee will review all nominations and choose one winner. The Award will be presented by Chancellor Blank at the October meeting of the University Staff Congress. Unlike the University Staff Recognition Award, which covers all University Staff titles, the Pringle Award is limited to only Office Support Titles, a list of which appears below.
Please consider nominating a colleague you know who holds one of these titles.
The nomination process is very easy and accessible, simply click the above link and tell us the story of your award nominee in 600 words or less.
To nominate someone you do not need to share their same job title, work in the same department or be their supervisor, you only have to know about the good work that they do and be willing to tell us about it.
Personnel holding these titles are eligible for the Award…..
- ACADEMIC DEPARTMENT ASSOCIATE
- ACADEMIC DEPT SPECIALIST
- CLERICAL ASSISTANT
- DEAN ASSISTANT
- LEGAL SUPPORT STAFF-CONF
- MEDICAL PROGRAM ASSISTANT
- MEDICAL PROGRAM ASSISTANT-ASSOC
- MEDICAL PROGRAM ASSISTANT-SENIOR
- MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST
- MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST-SENIOR
- OFFICE ASSOCIATE
- OFFICE OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
- OPERATIONS PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
- POLICE SERVICES ASSOCIATE
- PROGRAM ASSISTANT-ADV-CONF
- PROGRAM ASSISTANT-CONF
- SECRETARY CONF
- TECHNICAL TYPIST
- TECHNICAL TYPIST-SENIOR
- UNIV EXEC STAFF ASSISTANT
- UNIVERSITY SERVICES ASSOCIATE 1
- UNIVERSITY SERVICES ASSOCIATE 2
- UNIVERSITY SERVICES PROG ASSOC
Thank you for taking part in the process and for your ongoing support of shared governance at UW-Madison.