Hey, we still have space available for a few more participants at our CSN presentation of Leadership Improv with Sean Bossinger and Jason Erdmann of UW-IT Connects.
No experience needed! Come prepared to engage with others.
Attendees of this fun and interactive event will be able to:
• Get practice being “in the moment” (as leaders always are)
• Become more comfortable speaking from the top of mind
• Practice becoming more comfortable acting (as opposed to reacting)
• Learn the science behind why practice makes people more comfortable
• Participate in activities that focused on building and collaboration
• Learn about “Yes, and…,” a core competency of improv troupes everywhere
Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Location: Union South (TITU)